[ NNSquad ] Ars Technica Op-ed: MPAA/RIAA lose big as US backs copyright "limitations"

Ars Technica Op-ed: MPAA/RIAA lose big as US backs copyright "limitations"

http://j.mp/LHemwK  (ars technica)

   "Indeed, given all this, the incredible thing is that this is, as USTR
    acknowledges, the first time USTR has included any explicit reference
    to limitations and exceptions. In addition, as my colleague Rashmi
    Rangnath points out over at the Public Knowledge blog, while this is a
    positive step for USTR, we have not seen the new draft TPP text, so
    the actual implementation of these principles in the TPP draft could
    still be a major step backward from existing US law."