[ NNSquad ] [IP] FCC Open Internet Advisory Committee

----- Forwarded message from David Farber <dave@farber.net> -----

Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 19:55:35 -0400
From: David Farber <dave@farber.net>
Subject: [IP] FCC Open Internet Advisory Committee
To: ip <ip@listbox.com>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jonathan Zittrain <zittrain@law.harvard.edu>
Subject: FCC Open Internet Advisory Committee
Date: July 18, 2012 4:30:32 PM EDT
To: dave@farber.net

Dear Dave,

The FCC's Open Internet Advisory Committee will hold its inaugural meeting this Friday from 10 am to noon at the FCC hq in Washington, DC.  Some information can be found at < http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/open-internet-advisory-committee >.  The public is welcome, and a live stream is planned at <http://www.fcc.gov/live/ >.  With the help of FCC staff we'll cover the basics of the Open Internet Order, and organize into working groups on some of the topics left open for further study.

I'd be happy to offer updates as the committee undertakes its work, and we'll be on the lookout for helpful resources.

Best,
JZ

Jonathan Zittrain
Professor of Law
  Harvard Law School | Harvard Kennedy School of Government
Professor of Computer Science
  Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Co-Founder, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
< http://cyber.law.harvard.edu>