[ NNSquad ] Company pulls out of Facebook due to ad bot attacks, Facebook holding their name "hostage"

Company pulls out of Facebook due to ad bot attacks, Facebook holding
their name "hostage"

http://j.mp/T0XYLH  (Facebook)

   "You know what we found? The 80% of clicks we were paying for were
    from bots. That's correct. Bots were loading pages and driving up
    our advertising costs. So we tried contacting Facebook about this.
    Unfortunately, they wouldn't reply. Do we know who the bots belong
    too? No. Are we accusing Facebook of using bots to drive up
    advertising revenue. No. Is it strange? Yes. But let's move on,
    because who the bots belong to isn't provable.
    While we were testing Facebook ads, we were also trying to get
    Facebook to let us change our name, because we're not Limited Pressing
    anymore. We contacted them on many occasions about this. Finally, we
    got a call from someone at Facebook. They said they would allow us to
    change our name. NICE! But only if we agreed to spend $2000 or more in
    advertising a month. That's correct. Facebook was holding our name
    hostage. So we did what any good hardcore kids would do. We cursed
    that piece of [****] out! Damn we were so pissed. We still are. This is
    why we need to delete this page and move away from Facebook. They're
    scumbags and we just don't have the patience for scumbags."