[ NNSquad ] Google: Data Privacy Engineer, Privacy Red Team

Google: Data Privacy Engineer, Privacy Red Team

http://j.mp/PCZ6mh  (Google)

   "As a Data Privacy Engineer at Google you will help ensure that our
    products are designed to the highest standards and are operated in a
    manner that protects the privacy of our users. Specifically, you will
    work as member of our Privacy Red Team to independently identify,
    research, and help resolve potential privacy risks across all of our
    products, services, and business processes in place today. Top
    candidates will have an intimate knowledge of the inner workings of
    modern web browsers and computer networks, enjoy analyzing software
    designs and implementations from both a privacy and security
    perspective, and will be recognized experts at discovering and
    prioritizing subtle, unusual, and emergent security flaws."

 - - -

Excellent.