[ NNSquad ] Blabbing foreman setting the stage for Samsung's appeal of Apple patent verdict

Blabbing foreman setting the stage for Samsung's appeal of Apple patent verdict

http://j.mp/UbEjcl  (Groklaw)

   "The foreman in the Apple v. Samsung trial has now done an interview
    with Bloomberg News, giving him an opportunity to answer some of the
    criticisms of the verdict. It's a video on YouTube, titled "Apple Jury
    Foreman: Here's How We Reached a Verdict", and while he answers the
    criticisms, he describes how the jury, under his instructions, decided
    that the Samsung prior art didn't invalidate an Apple patent. In doing
    so, I think he has revealed the biggest mistake of all made by the
    jury, one so large I don't believe it can be ignored. At a minimum,
    Apple shouldn't want to win like this. His aha moment, as he calls it,
    and assuming what he says on the video is accurate, was based on a
    misunderstanding of what constitutes prior art."

 - - -

This guy could end up "starring" in Samsung's appeal briefs.