[ NNSquad ] Massive IEEE data breach: Log, passwords, activities, oh my!

Massive IEEE data breach: Log, passwords, activities, oh my!

http://j.mp/Qw4qef  (IEEE Log)

   "Due to several undoubtedly grave mistakes, the ieee.org account
    username and plaintext password of around 100,000 IEEE members were
    publicly available on the IEEE FTP server for at least one month.
    Furthermore, all the actions these users performed on the ieee.org
    website were also available. Separately, spectrum.ieee.org visitor
    activity is also publicly available."

 - - -

"Oops!"