[ NNSquad ] The "Inside Story" about What Happened at GoDaddy.com Sept. 10, 2012

The "Inside Story" about What Happened at GoDaddy.com Sept. 10, 2012

http://j.mp/UJxU6w  (GoDaddy)

   "Now that we have analyzed the data and conducted a postmortem, I want
    to share an explanation with our customers about what happened and
    what we have done to ensure it doesn't happen again. Our goal is to
    provide transparency and detail the specific elements we have
    implemented to prevent another such occurrence. This article may also
    serve our industry colleagues by providing insight into lessons
    learned."

 - - -

I still recommend against GoDaddy services, for technical, policy, and
ethical reasons.