[ NNSquad ] UK Labour MP blasts Internet anonymity, more

UK Labour MP blasts Internet anonymity, more

http://j.mp/S96oSU  (BBC)

    A senior government official has sparked anger by advising internet
    users to give fake details to websites to protect their security.
    His advice was described by Labour MP Helen Goodman as "totally
    outrageous".  Ms Goodman, shadow culture minister, told BBC News:
    "This is the kind of behaviour that, in the end, promotes crime.  "It
    is exactly what we don't want. We want more security online. It's
    anonymity which facilitates cyber-bullying, the abuse of children.  "I
    was genuinely shocked that a public official could say such a thing."

  - - -

Internet Anonymity == Crime?  Uh, no.