From: Marcaria.com [mailto:domain-alerts@marcaria.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 16:00
Subject: .SX General Availability opens November 15th, 2012

Dear *******

We would like to inform you that the Landrush Phase of the new .SX
extension of Sint Maarten has now closed and will be available next
Thursday, on November 15th, 2012 in the final phase called

General Availability

>From that date, you will be able to register .SX domain names on a
first-come-first served basis.

We would like to emphasize the importance of the .SX extension that
can be confused with or misspelled from the word

sex

registering your trademark or company names as domain in the extension
may thus protect your image and prevent from confusion with the adult
industry.

Visit our .SX Domain section and pre-order your domain names now.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Best regards,

Marcaria.com Team
Email:  <mailto:support@marcaria.com> support@marcaria.com
Tel: +1.8882678592