[ NNSquad ] Wired: "Beware a Sleeping Godzilla: The UN's Internet Treaty Fiasco"

Wired: "Beware a Sleeping Godzilla: The UN's Internet Treaty Fiasco"

http://j.mp/Y3a1xk  (Wired)

    "These dynamics are continuing going forward. The risks of internet
     censorship, fragmentation, and other severe damage to the internet
     we've worked so hard to build will continue to be exacerbated, despite
     our holding the ITU pretty much at bay this time around."

 - - -

"Wired" is now running this slightly updated version of my blog posting
from earlier today concerning the outcome of the ITU WCIT meeting.