[ NNSquad ] More bad news for RC4 crypto

More bad news for RC4 crypto

http://j.mp/XAqsm7  (Forbes)

   "A bunch of us have been sitting in the background scratching our
   heads, knowing that RC4 is weak in all kinds of ways," says Kenny
   Paterson, a professor at Royal Holloway, University of London who
   worked with Bernstein along with three other researchers to develop
   the new techniques. "But no one has been able to put it all together
   to break TLS in this kind of setting. Our work shows one way to do
   that."

 - - -

Of course, if someone really wants your stuff that badly, they're
probably gonna try get you to download a keylogger.  But still, let's
face it, RC4 is way, way past its prime.