Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 NN:09:11 -NNNN
From: []
Subject: More on Spamhaus et al. [Another sender anonymized by request]
To: Lauren Weinstein <lauren@vortex.com>

You can send it out anonymized if you like.

On 03/27 NN:27, [] wrote:

Spamhaus has selected some of my IP addresses now and then for lock
down as well - even though they never demonstrated any proof of any
sort that there was any good reason. Indeed there was none. Then I
found out that they false positive list about 90,000 IPs a day -
according to them.  And I found out what it takes to get removed -
which is excessive for the fact that they are acting without basis and
from a location where class action suits are not going to work. They
won't even reveal their real names.

In any case, vigilante injustice is not what the Internet needs.