[ NNSquad ] TIME: Google Asks to Report NSA Data Requests

TIME: Google Asks to Report NSA Data Requests

http://j.mp/1937QfH  (TIME)

   "In a letter sent to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and FBI Director
    Robert Mueller, Google's Chief Legal Officer David Drummond asked to
    be allowed "to publish in our Transparency Report aggregate numbers of
    national security requests, including FISA disclosures - in terms of
    both the number we receive and their scope." The letter, published on
    Google's blog, in noteworthy in itself, because it is the first time
    Google has even acknowledged that it receives national security FISA
    requests."