[ NNSquad ] Google's David Drummond Q&A regarding continuing Snowden accusations

Google's David Drummond Q&A regarding continuing Snowden accusations

"Google 'not in cahoots with NSA' - chief legal officer answers your questions"

http://j.mp/16hCMXV  (Google)

   "Following our exclusive live Q&A with the NSA whistleblower Edward
    Snowden on his revelations over government surveillance David
    Drummond, Google's senior vice president of corporate development and
    chief legal officer is joining us to answer your questions about
    internet security, privacy and surveillance.  Questions have been
    raised over collaboration with the US government by Google and other
    tech companies - including Apple, Facebook, Microsoft and Yahoo - in
    giving access to user data via the Prism program."

 - - -

In a battle of honesty between Edward Snowden and David Drummond I'll
take Drummond in a heartbeat.