[ NNSquad ] Yahoo Doesn't Fear Identity Theft In Its Plan To Release Inactive IDs To Public

Yahoo Doesn't Fear Identity Theft In Its Plan To Release Inactive IDs
To Public

http://j.mp/146Lvus  (Huffington)

    "Can I tell you with 100 percent certainty that it's absolutely
    impossible for anything to happen? No. But we're going to
    extraordinary lengths to ensure that nothing bad happens to our
    users," Casey said.

 - - -

You're under arrest for distribution of abusive images of children!
What? You say that email address on all those old images isn't really
yours? Oh yeah, that's a likely story -- Yahoo reissued the old
addresses too soon? Sure, tell it to the jury -- and to your new
cellmate, Bubba.