[ NNSquad ] Silent Circle shuts down Silent Mail service

Silent Circle shuts down Silent Mail service

http://j.mp/17B10eC  (Silent Circle / Wordpress)

    However, we have reconsidered this position. We've been thinking about
    this for some time, whether it was a good idea at all. Today, another
    secure email provider, Lavabit, shut down their system lest they "be
    complicit in crimes against the American people." We see the writing
    the wall, and we have decided that it is best for us to shut down
    Silent Mail now. We have not received subpoenas, warrants, security
    letters, or anything else by any government, and this is why we are
    acting now.

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein