[ NNSquad ] FWIW: Review Group on Global Signals Intelligence Collection and Communications Technologies Seeks Public Comment

FWIW: Review Group on Global Signals Intelligence Collection and
Communications Technologies Seeks Public Comment

http://j.mp/1aaVF1x  (Tumblr)

   The Review Group is seeking public comments on all matters that the
   President has directed it to examine, namely, how in light of
   advancements in communications technologies, the United States can
   employ its technical collection capabilities in a manner that
   optimally protects our national security and advances our foreign
   policy while respecting our commitment to privacy and civil liberties,
   recognizing our need to maintain the public trust, and reducing the
   risk of unauthorized disclosure. Comments can be provided via
   reviewgroup@dni.gov. The deadline for public submissions is October 4,
   2013.

  - - -

For What It's Worth (probably, not much).

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein