[ NNSquad ] Anger explodes at Yahoo Mail redesign disaster: Key functions removed or broken

Anger explodes at Yahoo Mail redesign disaster: Key functions removed
or broken

http://j.mp/1aKL24n  (ZDNet)

   "Update October 15, 2013 2:27pm PST: Statement from Yahoo reproduced in
    full below.  Yahoo responded to ZDNet's request for comment by
    ignoring what we asked and giving us a Help page link, descriptions of
    its design changes, and copy/pasted text used repeatedly by Admins in
    its Uservoice forums about how these changes are part of 'modernizing'
    Yahoo.  The company did not address ZDNet's specific question about
    user anger, and specific technical problems such as repeated removal
    of users' valid email contacts.  Instead, a Yahoo spokesperson
    provided a short descriptions of only three changes (not addressing
    the removed functions), provided a Help page link on how to restore
    "missing" contacts, and sent a copy/paste of the "We recognize this is
    a lot of change" text used by anonymous Yahoo representatives ..."

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein