[ NNSquad ] How violent porn site operators disappear behind Internet privacy protections

How violent porn site operators disappear behind Internet privacy
protections

http://j.mp/18e6XVf  (Washington Post)

    The sites carried links to one another, allowing customers to have
    access to several for a single payment, but they also appeared to
    compete. One site bragged: "This is, without a doubt, the sickest
    and most depraved rape fantasy content I have EVER seen. . . .
    Even if you are a seasoned fan, like me, you may STILL come away
    shocked."  Again, the contact information was of little use, with
    most sites listing only a "privacy protection service" run by
    their domain registrars.  Nearly a year after discovering this
    extreme pornographic niche, Bruen was little closer to learning
    who operated the sites.

 - - -

I have long been publicly on record as concerned about both inaccurate
WHOIS information and the availability of total domain registration
cloaking without cause.

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein