[ NNSquad ] "We are rate limiting the FCC to dialup modem speeds until they pay us for bandwidth"

"We are rate limiting the FCC to dialup modem speeds until they pay us for bandwidth"

(Official Neocities Blog): https://neocities.org/blog/the-fcc-is-now-rate-limited

      Since the FCC seems to have no problem with this idea, I've (through
      correspondence) gotten access to the FCC's internal IP block, and
      throttled all connections from the FCC to 28.8kbps modem speeds on the
      Neocities.org front site, and I'm not removing it until the FCC pays
      us for the bandwidth they've been wasting instead of doing their jobs
      protecting us from the "keep America's internet slow and expensive
      forever" lobby.

      The Ferengi Plan

      The Ferengi plan is a special FCC-only plan that costs $1000 per year,
      and removes the 28.8kbps modem throttle to the FCC. We will happily
      take Credit Cards, Bitcoin, and Dogecoin from crooked FCC executives
      that probably have plenty of money from bribes on our Donations page
      (sorry, we don't accept Latinum yet).

             -- Kyle Drake

 - - -

An interesting application of the Ferengi "Rules of Acquisition" ...

Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein