[ NNSquad ] Google offering $150 credits to make up for [Verizon's] Chromebook data debacle

Google offering $150 credits to make up for [Verizon's] Chromebook data debacle

(Computerworld): http://blogs.computerworld.com/mobilewireless/24060/google-chromebook-data

    "While Verizon has yet to change its stance, a Google spokesperson
     tells me the company will now offer $150 credits to all customers who
     purchased an LTE Pixel while the two-year data plan was still being
     offered.  "While this particular issue is outside of our control, we
     appreciate that this issue has inconvenienced some of our users," the
     Google spokesperson said.  The credits will come in the form of Visa
     gift cards that can be used for any expense, including (but not
     limited to) the purchase of mobile broadband access."

 - - -

Google doing right by its users -- cleaning up the mess that Verizon made.

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein