[ NNSquad ] Ars: FCC's awful website crashes on last day for initial net neutrality comments

Ars: FCC's awful website crashes on last day for initial net neutrality comments

(Ars Technica): http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2014/07/fccs-awful-website-crashes-on-last-day-for-initial-net-neutrality-comments/

     "Today is the last day to file initial comments on the Federal
      Communications Commission's network neutrality proposal, and the
      FCC's ancient website is unable to handle the load.  This
      morning when trying to access the form to submit comments and
      the list of already submitted comments, I got an error message
      that said: "could not inspect JDBC autocommit mode." I also got
      this much longer and more entertaining error message: ..."

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein