[ NNSquad ] The NSA's Cyber-King Goes Corporate

The NSA's Cyber-King Goes Corporate

(Foreign Policy): http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/07/29/the_crypto_king_of_the_NSA_goes_corporate_keith_alexander_patents

    "Keith Alexander, the recently retired director of the National
     Security Agency, left many in Washington slack-jawed when it was
     reported that he might charge companies up to $1 million a month to
     help them protect their computer networks from hackers. What insights
     or expertise about cybersecurity could possibly justify such a
     sky-high fee, some wondered, even for a man as well-connected in the
     military-industrial complex as the former head of the nation's largest
     intelligence agency?"

 - - -

A world class jerk. That's all I can say without violating my own
public language guidelines.

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein