[ NNSquad ] Huffington continues trying to "disappear" their discredited "email creator" series

Huffington continues trying to "disappear" their discredited
"email creator" series

"Huffington" is continuing trying to "disappear" their discredited
five part series on the "creator" of email. You'll recall that
yesterday the links to the five stories at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/the-history-of-email/

led to a sort of editorial apology. Today, four of the five stories
have vanished from the page entirely -- leaving a big white gap -- and
search results that previously pointed at them now appear to be 404.
And in case you don't remember what this page looked like originally,
I made a screenshot of it yesterday, because I anticipated something
like this.

Screenshot at: (G+): https://plus.google.com/+LaurenWeinstein/posts/f5i8tB4bveC

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein