[ NNSquad ] Comcast: Everyone secretly knows our Time Warner merger is good for customers

Comcast: Everyone secretly knows our Time Warner merger is good for customers

(Ars): http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/09/comcast-everyone-secretly-knows-our-time-warner-merger-is-good-for-customers/

   "Comcast today submitted a 324-page response to critics of its purchase
    of Time Warner Cable, telling the Federal Communications Commission
    that there is no reason for people to be concerned about the merger.
    In an accompanying blog post, Comcast Executive VP David Cohen claimed
    that "virtually all" people who submitted comments to the FCC support
    the merger whether they know it or not."

 - - -

He's delusional. They shouldn't be in business at all if this is
really their attitude. He needs medical treatment and therapy.

I am a consultant to Google -- I speak only for myself, not for them.
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Google+: http://google.com/+LaurenWeinstein
Twitter: http://twitter.com/laurenweinstein