[ NNSquad ] Administrivia: Yours, MIME, and Ours -- Messages about to resume

Greetings.  Well, a pair of new dilithium crystals are now installed,
and the hamster wheel array has been carefully realigned.  With all due
respect to the late Marcel Marceau, I believe that the MIME-related
mailing list problems have been banished.  For the sake of decorum, I
will refrain for now from a colorful commentary regarding MIME itself.

Mailing list flow will begin again shortly, and as soon as you start to
see new regular messages, please feel free to begin sending again. Of course, let me know if you notice any further display anomalies in either direct or digest message distributions. Part of the MIME madness has required that I drop my traditional mailing list URL footers from postings, but List- header lines are present with list contact URLs, though your mail reading program likely does not display these by default.

Again, please let me know if there are any other problems.  Thanks.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein
lauren@vortex.com or lauren@pfir.org
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
http://www.pfir.org/lauren
Co-Founder, PFIR
    - People For Internet Responsibility - http://www.pfir.org
Founder, PRIVACY Forum - http://www.vortex.com
Member, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy