[ NNSquad ] Re: tools

All

my fav tool for speedtests is from Argonne National Labs

http://miranda.ctd.anl.gov:7123/

It also provides some diagnostics and I have found it usually
more informative than the other speedtests mentioned so far.

There is sometimes a queue that requires a few retries since they
apparently limit the capacity devoted to the service.

Happy Thanksgiving

Bob

Managing Director, Strategy Kinetics, LLC
50 Watertown Street, Ste 607, Watertown, MA 02472-2533
Voice: 617-308-3336,  eFax: 617-812-0443
AIM/Skype: BobWeberBOS
www.managingrights.com