[ NNSquad ] tools

I have been reading this list with some interest looking for specifics in
terms of tools that might be useful in testing some of the things that are
under discussion here.

One possibly useful site I saw mentioned on another list is this one:

http://speedtest.net/

which at least gives a basic speed test...

-
M Dakin