NNSquad - Network Neutrality Squad
NNSquad Home Page
NNSquad Mailing List Information
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ NNSquad ] Re: Speculation, how AT&T can implement "copyright filtering" without wiretapping/dpi...
- To: Richard Bennett <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ NNSquad ] Re: Speculation, how AT&T can implement "copyright filtering" without wiretapping/dpi...
- From: Edward Almasy <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:58:04 -0600
- Cc: Kevin McArthur <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Nick Weaver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jan 28, 2008, at 4:32 AM, Richard Bennett wrote:
There is a risk of unfair shut-offs, but it's very, very small and
can be dealt with after the fact in some reasonable way.
I would suggest that the very existence of NNSquad belies this
argument. It's likely that few if any on this list are spammers,
however most here have been directly affected in one fashion or
another by anti-spammer measures, and I would suspect many of us are
here in part because of the prospect of similar unfair measures being