[ NNSquad ] Re: Speculation, how AT&T can implement "copyright filtering" without wiretapping/dpi...

> As I understand it, this list was formed in reaction to Comcast being
> caught red-handed ... engaging in responsible network management. If
> it's meant to be a piracy rights forum, I was mislead.

As the primary instigator of this project, I can state that while
Comcast's repeatedly denying that they were manipulating P2P traffic
until they were caught "red-handed" helped to speed things along,
NNSquad is actually a direct outgrowth of my GIMAA proposal that
predates the Comcast story by a couple of weeks I believe:
( http://lauren.vortex.com/archive/000303.html )

As for the rest of the comments quoted below, I'll just say two words here
for now: