[ NNSquad ] Re: Speculation, how AT&T can implement "copyright filtering"

At 07:31 PM 1/31/2008, Xetheriel Angelknight wrote:

>My issues with any and all of this are 2 fold:
>
>1. Third parties (Music Industry, Movie Industry, etc) trying to force
>the ISP's to become internet police.

No; the "third parties" to whom I referred are those who are trying to
regulate the relationship between ISPs and their customers. These meddlers
simply have no legal right to dictate ISPs' terms of service or business
practices. My ISP delivers what it says it does and also vigorously
enforces its AUP (acceptable use policy), which every new subscriber
is encouraged to read and understand.

--Brett Glass