[ NNSquad ] Selected comments on the FCC case

For those who don't want to sort through the awkward Web interface of the FCC's comment system, here are direct links to what I believe are the most incisive comments defending the right of network providers to manage their own networks and pointing out the necessities of network management and P2P mitigation. Required reading, IMHO, for any participant in the "Network Neutrality vs. Network Nut-trality" debate, regardless of his or her stance on the issues.

Verizon
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519841190

Time Warner Cable
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519841176

CTIA
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519841180

Cisco
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519558074

AT&T
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519841106

and, of course, Comcast itself:
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6519840991

--Brett Glass

[ In all honesty, I was initially tempted to reject this message and
suggest to Brett that if he pulled out the inflammatory "Network
Nut-trality" crack I'd run it. But it's perhaps more illuminating to run the message as is. So be it.