[ NNSquad ] Re: Google and ISPs

One other thing about Google's pages: when a page or site is changed by
someone that is not the owner or authorized in writing by the owner to
make certain changes (such as a web developer) it has a name - it's
hacking.

Hacking is illegal. Rogers became hackers when they changed Google's
pages. Rogers had no specific legal permission from Google to make
changes.