[ NNSquad ] Re: Civil Rights Groups Wants P2P Throttling to Preserve Rights (or something like that)

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Vint Cerf wrote:

> these people don't seem to recognize that the interference of the
> broadband providers is an abridgment of their ability to speak.
> amazing. welcome to 1984, you have entered a time warp. Maybe this is
> the Bizarro planet.

I saw this one yesterday, and was impressed.  Maybe these folks should
watch it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP_3WnJ42kw

Enjoy,
Scott

    [ Not a bad cut-and-paste job.  I didn't care much for the voiceover
      "artist" though.  It would have been nice if they had bothered to
      acknowledge some of the major copyrighted source interview material,
      e.g. "Google: Behind the Screen" and "Computer Networks: The Heralds
      of Resource Sharing," etc.