[ NNSquad ] Early results of DNS diversion testing

Greetings.  Just FYI, I'm already getting messages from people
finding what appear to be unexpected DNS diversions from their
ISPs.  There is enough broad interest in this that I'm going to
write up a more comprehensive set of instructions for this
testing suitable for broader distribution, along with more info on
interpreting results.  Some people are finding that zone transfers
are working correctly, but ordinary DNS queries are apparently being
diverted, along with other combinations of results.

More to come.