[ NNSquad ] mangling payload

Just said that it is illegal in Europe...

I'd bet someone will challenge Vodafone in court.

I've been notified of this of which I was not aware
http://tinyurl.com/2ba6ao

what "Giancarlo" says is that Vodafone replaces web pages content in order to deliver something that looks quite the same but uses less bytes.

the network apparently changes the javascripts embedding them in the pages (rather than oading thm from specified URL) and images that get scaled down in resolution and provided by a server which is not the source one.

ciao, s.
--
http://blog.quintarelli.it

http://www.reeplay.it - Chairman - quinta@reeplay.it