[ NNSquad ] I counted to 10 -- then I wrote a patient letter...

Last Friday, Comcast VP David Cohen took FCC Chairman Martin to task
over his official comments regarding the "deal" reached between
BitTorrent Inc. and Comcast Corporation.

I resisted responding at all -- after all, there was nothing new said
by either party.  But Comcast's insistence on continuing with their
position demands a comprehensive answer.  In it, I take Comcast's key
paragraph and attempt to accurately describe what their network is
actually doing as opposed to the their descriptions of what it does.

I probably wasn't entirely successful -- but hopefully some of this
info will get some light.

[1] http://tinyurl.com/6mspye -- FCC Chairman Martin's Press Release
-- (links to http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-281165A1.pdf)

[2] http://tinyurl.com/5mr7dm -- Comcast VP Cohen's Response -- (links