[ NNSquad ] Comcast's FCC Filing Today

A short time ago, we filed our response electronically with the FCC. Those documents will be made available to the public shortly (I'm guessing within 2 hours) on our Network Management website at http://www.comcast.net/networkmanagement/. News outlets are starting to report on the story now, including ArsTechnica here at http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080919-comcast-loses-p2p-religion-goes-agnostic-on-throttling.html.

I hope you will agree that we've shared a great deal of information with the FCC in an effort to be fully transparent and share lots of technical details. As an engineering leader who has been playing a key role in the trials of our new congestion management technique, and the transition to our new technique, I'm happy to answer technical questions the best I can. :-)  ((As a regular reader and occasional poster to the NNSquad list, I'll be watching the list over the weekend and into next week if anyone has technical questions that I can try to answer.))

Regards,

Jason Livingood
Comcast
National Engineering & Technical Operations