[ NNSquad ] Correction on previous email Re: Traffic Stats

In my email to Lauren using PRTG to monitor my network,

I incorrectly stated SMTP (it rolls off my fingers a lot more than SNMP) ---

So I want to restate that PRTG uses SNMP and *not* SMTP for it's monitoring of remote devices (as well as some other mechanisms outside the scope for more regular users)...

But it DOES use SMTP to mail out shiny PDF reports if you configure it to do so (as I have).

Best regards,

 -Ben