[ NNSquad ] Substantive subject lines on postings

If you subscribe to NNSquad via digests, please be sure that when you
reply to messages that you provide a *substantive* subject line, not
just "Re: Digest XYZ" as the subject.  I've preferred not to alter
such Subject lines since this can cause message threading problems for
some readers, but in the future I may always do so and choose Subject
lines that I feel to be appropriate when necessary.  Thanks.