[ NNSquad ] Re: joint effort on net neutrality in the Telecom Package

----- Forwarded message from Charles Simon <charles@w00t.fr> -----

Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:55:06 +0100
From: Charles Simon <charles@w00t.fr>
Subject: RE: joint effort on net neutrality in the Telecom Package
To: 'Lauren Weinstein' <lauren@vortex.com>

Hi all,

Following my email a couple of weeks ago regarding an ongoing pan-european
action on the Network Neutrality issue in the wake of the discussion of the
Telecom Package, a page has been set up to discuss a draft open letter to
the European Parliament on this issue: http://www.co-ment.net/text/711/

You can add comments directly by selecting a portion of the text and
clicking Add in the left frame. So if you want to contribute, it is really
easy.

The final text will probably be released a week from now or so.

To the best of my knowledge, 9 European Chapters of ISOC are supporting
this text at the moment and ISOC-FR (for which I am a Board Member) should
join in shortly.

It's an Open Process so the NNSquad could also hop in the coalition which
is forming.

Best,

Charles