[ NNSquad ] "Once Upon a Time" (Understanding Bandwidth Caps) -- Stand-Alone Link Available

              "Once Upon a Time" (Understanding Bandwidth Caps) --
                            Stand-Alone Link Available

                  http://lauren.vortex.com/archive/000543.html

Greetings.  I received an unexpected number of requests for a
stand-alone link to my posting yesterday of a folk tale analogy
related to the ongoing ISP bandwidth caps controversies.  Most of
these requests came from educational, privacy-oriented, and other
sites who either wanted to post the piece in full or preferred a page
separate from my embedded blog version.

I don't recall ever doing this for a previous blog posting before, but
I've gone ahead and adapted the blog posting into a separate page:

   "Once Upon a Time" - Understanding Bandwidth Caps

       http://www.nnsquad.org/bandwidth-caps.html

Feel free to link as desired.

Thanks.

--Lauren--
Lauren Weinstein
lauren@vortex.com
Tel: +1 (818) 225-2800
http://www.pfir.org/lauren
Co-Founder, PFIR
   - People For Internet Responsibility - http://www.pfir.org
Co-Founder, NNSquad
   - Network Neutrality Squad - http://www.nnsquad.org
Founder, GCTIP - Global Coalition
   for Transparent Internet Performance - http://www.gctip.org
Founder, PRIVACY Forum - http://www.vortex.com
Member, ACM Committee on Computers and Public Policy
Lauren's Blog: http://lauren.vortex.com
Twitter: LW1