[ NNSquad ] Re: Comcast files "recommended practices" draft RFC with IETF for DNS Redirection

I know of no ISP that has ever offered "DNS error redirection" as an opt-in service.

We've done a few RFPs and always made our involvement with an ISP contingent on it being opt-in.  As you can imagine, the feedback we get is consistent that we're vastly superior to every other RFP they get, but the opt-in requirement is a non-starter.

-David