[ NNSquad ] Allow president "emergency powers" to turn off internet access?

----- Forwarded message from David Farber <dave@farber.net> -----

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 18:18:25 -0400
From: David Farber <dave@farber.net>
Subject: [IP] MUST READ -- Allow president "emergency powers" to turn off
	internet access?
To: ip <ip@v2.listbox.com>

"Other sections of the proposal include a federal certification program for
"cybersecurity professionals," and a requirement that certain computer
systems and networks in the private sector be managed by people who have
been awarded that license. " from his "views " article. good reading DJF

Begin forwarded message: