[ NNSquad ] paidContent's selected excerpts from YouTube copyright discussions (court docs)

paidContent's selected excerpts from YouTube copyright discussions (court docs)

http://bit.ly/8ZYswA  (paidContent)

Several people have forwarded me the link above which displays
various excerpts from early e-mail between YouTube founders
regarding copyright issues, just released in the ongoing
YouTube/Viacom court case.

Rather than relying only on those excerpts, I recommend also exploring
the other associated links in the article (full PDF, and the Viacom
"stealth" YouTube uploading docs I mentioned earlier today, etc.)
to get a more well-rounded feel for the case.