[ NNSquad ] Administrivia: Erik vs. George, etc.

Gang,

When composing new messages or viewing some of the upcoming messages,
please remember that I strive to keep these discussions focused on
issues (technical and otherwise, if relevant) and away from
"personality arguments" to the greatest extent possible.

I'll let the current back and forth continue for a couple more rounds
in the name of fairness, but I will clamp down relatively quickly if
we veer too far into "people" rather than target the important issues
in play.

Thanks for your consideration and understanding.