[ NNSquad ] Google attorney slams ACTA copyright treaty

Google attorney slams ACTA copyright treaty -- I utterly agree

http://bit.ly/aWyGuo  (CNET)

I agree 100% with Daphne Keller of Google.  ACTA started off bad, and
has now grown into an international abomination with the potential to
seriously and negatively impact not only fair use, but also a broad
range of crucial Web services, free speech, and other civil liberties
as well.

ACTA itself has become far more evil than the "bad players" that it
was originally and ostensibly intended to address.  It must be
rejected, if not by our governments, then by we the people ourselves.

Unfortunately, I can't express this more powerfully without resorting
to colorful linguistic invectives unsuitable for family audiences.