[ NNSquad ] Re: Additional or differentiated services

I'm with you, Barry. Go to http://itif.org/media/itif-forum-network-management#audio and skip to 1:27:40 and you'll hear me defend the system you propose from criticism by Michael Calabrese of the New America Foundation, a leading net neutrality proponent. This was a talk I gave in Washington back in early 2008.

QoS buckets is the only sensible approach that anyone's put forward for resolving the QoS issue for typical residential users and opening video and VoIP channels to third party suppliers.

RB