[ NNSquad ] Re: Additional or differentiated services

You have to be truly ignorant to claim that VoIP works fine in best effort.
http://www.digitalsociety.org/2010/06/how-video-streaming-can-ruin-voip-and-
gaming/
https://www.digitalsociety.org/2010/07/latest-bittorrent-client-now-with-imp
roved-destructiveness/

You don't have to pay $45 or $100 for traditional TV.  There are 120-channel
deals with HD as low as $30/month ($25 first year and $35 second).  I'm not
suggesting you're one of these people, but a large number of people who call
entertainment content "crappy" are often the same people that steal them
over the Internet.

My objection to the service wasn't its value, but my concern for my kids.
All that TV programming (which is extremely addictive) in the house is
detrimental to other activities like reading.  I'll just have to limit my
kid's TVs another way since I can't get any reliable/quality live viewing on
best-effort over-the-top services.

George