[ NNSquad ] Re: Internet Becomes Weapon in Fox-Cablevision Fight

just a small point.., Hulu is available to US IP addressess.

If you work for a US company in europe, in their offices where there's a
VPN to the US where you exit tne corporate network, you can access Hulu
as well

on the other hand if you work for a european company in the US for whom
the VPN exits to the public internet in Europe, you'll not be able to
access hulu.

of course there's people using hulu in europe by getting a proxy in the US

Apple TV allows to access US-only content from europe, provided you pay
with a US-issued credit card. There's a number of ways to buy a US
prepaid credit card in Europe.

--
blog.quintarelli.it
www.eximia.it